The committee will help IRESN identify...
decisive steps that have led to successful city/utility collaborations, as well as strategies being used to improve and expand on-going city/utility collaborations. The advisory committee's findings will be captured in:
- a city/utility collaboration vision statement outlining key near and long-term outcomes;
- a summary of policy recommendations and lessons learned regarding city/utility collaboration opportunities, decision-maker engagement, ground rules, removal of roadblocks, etc.
Committee Meetings and Responsibilities
Monthly one-hour conference calls focusing on work-plan topics. Optional participation in IRESN webinars and ad hoc sub-committee conversations. Committee agendas, minutes and working papers will be posted on this page (iresn.org/advisory-committee). Work includes:
- Review and comment on project working papers
- Support staff efforts to identify exemplary on-going collaborations
- Recommend and vet additional and replacement advisory committee members
- Advise preparation of project deliverables
- Assist and advise dissemination of project results
Meeting 1 - March 13, 2018